Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, October 15, 2015

Ty....

I am reading For The Love, by Jen Hatmaker and one chapter is "For the Kids"..and gives little loving descriptions of each of her children...although, I have a little notebook of some special quotes they have mentioned...and little stories..i thought I would follow in her foot steps and say a little something about each of my 3 most precious blessings...
starting with our oldest, Ty Lankford....

Ty, you are the most special little boy...you have such a big, tender loving heart. You are super observant and always thinking of others. We are figuring the whole kindergarten thing out..and you are rocking it! you absolutely love it. Have met several new friends, and have come out of your shy shell a little! You have a new found love of math, science and art....and keep your love for music. Snuggie is still around...and love for him to be waiting in the car when we come and get you. you are currently reading on a first grade level and need a haircut! :) 
You are such a thinker and analyze everything...you get so annoyed when your sisters don't do things "correctly"...you actually taught yourself how to tie your shoes...took that job away from me. thanks! #momfail...haha! but, so proud of you for doing that! you are so clean and I love that you don't like to be filthy ;) and that you want your hair "spiked" just right!
Your kind heart and good conscience make me so proud. I can not begin to tell you how much i love you and how proud I am of you and how blessed I am to call you mine! 



At the Father/Son Church Sports Party! 

getting pretty good at drawing...


Loved by so many...especially these 2 little sisters. You are definitely a super great big brother!



Love you so very much, Ty Baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment