Rollin' with the Roby's


Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day...


Typically, I am not a huge valentine's day fan....I mean, I feel you should show the ones you love them daily...but, since I've had a pretty stinkin' good valentine for the past 6 years....I appreciate the holiday a little more and it's fun to show them extra love on Feb 14. 

This year at school Ty got to make a valentines day box..of course, it was a Ninja Turtle..Rafael to be exact...
He got lots of goodies..but actually, not much candy at all...bittersweet feeling...glad he didn't get it..but I secretly always go through their stuff for myself..hehe...not so much this year!




Hanna got a bag of goodies too..
On valentines morning the kids always get a few little gifts from us and this year it also included little powdered donuts for breakfast...and i found myself saying, "No, hanna..you can not have your sucker until you eat a donut....lol.  


    Hanna's craft at the valentine's party at church...she did such a great job...and soon Claire will get to dance the night away with her daddy! :)



the kids valentine's....I also stuck with the "non-edible" valentine...and they gave bouncy balls...and for hanna's class I made the super easy, yet delicious, chocolate dipped sugar wafers...adorned with sprinkles by ty and hanna!
I got a new silhouette machine for christmas and I put it to use and made their teachers these cups..filled with single lemonades..that said, "pucker up, valentine)....


My 3 little valentines...

Ty was so sweet and told me, "mommy, I love you to Katy and back."...I take that as a huge compliment! haha..as it's abput 7-8 hours away...

Travis said, "hey, what about me?" and ty said, "I love you to Abilene and back." hehe..i win...since that's just 2 hours! lol.
sweet little boy...who said his valentines were, "hanna, claire, mommy and daddy." :)


while kids were at school brady and sophi helped me take care of claire....brady said, "It's a tough job taking care of a baby." lol. but, they LOVED helping me push the stroller and would sing songs to claire to calm her down..haha! Such sweet big cousins...




Time to pick them up and for class parties....





to mom-mom's and grandpa's afterwards...
Grandpa and 2 of his little girls...


Ty's sweet valentine to Trav and I....so cute..


On friday...trav surprised me with not only a massage...but scheduled me an appt for that afternoon...which is the gift itself! I was pleasantly shocked...absolutely wonderful! I use to get massages frequently...then i had kids..haha...during massages, I typically talk for a good portion..bc i never know what to do..so i do both..silence and chatty...well, this time the only thing I said, was, "thank you, that was wonderful" at the very end! ha! I was completely mute mouth..and, I'm not going to lie..it was great...just the relaxing music in the background! however, the whole time my mind was on the kids and trav wondering what they were up too..envisioning what was happening...and secretly hoping I wasn't going to leak milk on the sheets! haha...
It.was.perfect....


we usually include the kids in our vday dinner..bc we never go out...but, since the kids were tired (said their behavior) we decided to let them eat and once they were in bed, we'd eat! Excellent decision. 



I had to feed Claire her bedtime feed at 8..and while i did that my sweet hubs put together a romantic table setting...lol...and put on music! soooo sweet! 
Dinner was excellent but having a nice, adult conversation..uninterrupted..was the best!
Thanks babe for a wonderful valentines!




No comments:

Post a Comment