Rollin' with the Roby's


Saturday, February 22, 2014

"Excuse the Mess"...

There was a time when I was super organized, clean and slightly OCD...ok, i might still be the last one, according to my husband, but the other superlatives have left me...
I mean, I still TRY to have a clean house, and TRY to be organized..but with 3 kids...it's gone out the window! 
My house has now been taken over by Ninja Turtles, baby dolls and a real life baby and all her things...I am constantly picking up toys..but they just seem to keep regurgitating...and laundry and dishes...phew! It's never ending...

So, for now...I need to get the sign to hang at my front door that reads, 

"Excuse the Mess..but We Live Here."

Could not be more true for our family...plus the west Texas wind, dust and grass doesn't help either! 

So, I apologize in advance if you come to my house...because more than likely..it'll be a mess! but, that's what friends are for....not to judge..right? ha! or maybe mine just have sympathy for me and continue to be my friend...haha...

One reason why dishes are never ending is because we love to bake..
I was in charge of snacks for hanna's class this week..a morning and afternoon snack....so during her nap time Ty helped me make these Whole Wheat Graham Crackers....they were delicious..even Trav loved them...and the teachers said all the kids loved them as well....super easy to make and seriously taste like a graham cracker..but better.... click here to get the recipe..




What little girl doesn't like Ninja Turtles...


we try to stay outside...but with the crazy wind and a 3 month old it has it's challenges...but, even when they can play they always just want to hold claire...


this is what happens every t/th when the kids get home from school and claire gets out of her carseat...they are immediately all up in her face! poor baby girl.




Travis left for houston friday so thursday night, we joined the kids in our room while they were getting to watch a show...down time for the whole family! 


but, even with the mess of a house....I honestly wouldn't change it..these 3 are my pride and joy..and worth every mess! It may drive me crazy...but, nothing a glass of wine can't fix! haha j/k!






No comments:

Post a Comment