Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dancing Diva...

I am officially a dance mom...haha..as Hanna started her first day of dance...she's been in gymnastics but this semester she is starting Dance! 
It was fun going to the shoe store to get her fitted for tap and ballet shoes and see all the cute little girl dance outfits! so precious! of course her favorites are the tap shoes bc they make noise...haha! I never even knew they made ballet shoes that little! I was not in dance..that was my sister..I was the gymnast...so this is a whole new world for me! I can envision pictures of my sister when she was little all dolled up for her dance recitals and can see Hanna now looking the same! OH DEAR!!!  haha! here comes the rosy-red blush, buns, and lots of sparkles on uniforms...haha!
She loves to dance so I can't wait for her first recital! 
There were, i think, 5 girls in her class (2-3 year olds) and they all did much better than expected (at least in my mind)...they all seemed to pay attention to the teacher and were focused! Hanna mimicked the motions and I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. They close the door to the room and parents can only watch from a small tv screen in the lobby!  they were cute and hanna was showing travis her little moves that night at home! haha!



It's so fun to see hanna and her friend HJB in the same class..they were twinkles in gymnastics and now in dance! too cute!









No comments:

Post a Comment