Rollin' with the Roby's


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread...


Breakfast is always tricky for us...we are typically on the go so we need something quick, easy and substantial...so, I struggle in that department. 
However, when I came across this recipe, which used whole wheat flour and only 1/2 stick of butter and just a little sugar...I thought it would be great for breakfast or snack. I love homemade banana bread..and make it often...so when this recipe threw a twist and added a cinnamon swirl..I thought i'd for sure give it a whirl..and Me and my kids loved it! So I thought I would share..plus, it's super easy!
Next time I would double the recipe and make half into muffins!
Anyways, here is the recipe to Cinnamon swirl banana bread...thanks to pinterest...

Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread (2 of 1)-2

No comments:

Post a Comment