Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, April 11, 2013

swim lessons and Mr. mom...



This past monday, Ty started swim lessons..at the "ABC place" aka...the YMCA..lol.  He is loving it..It's 30 minutes long and flies by..compared the hour long gymnastics! there are 4-5 kids per teacher and they've just been doing the basic stuff the last two times but he is ready to really get after it. :) He really is most excited about his goggles. He loves wearing them. haha. He and his friend, Deacon, are together and they are loving it.


My little fish









One of the little boys was not acting very nice and was in trouble the whole time. Luckily, it was not my child. haha.

On another note....the other day travis made chocolate chip cookies from scratch...for simplistic reasons I told him to just use the recipe on the back of the chocolate chip bag...well, he did get all the ingredients correct but the format of baking..not so much. We all know you always cream the butter and sugar together first, no matter what you are baking, but since he didn't read the instructions he failed to do that...however, his cookies tasted great but the look of them were not so appealing. haha..But, never judge a book by it's cover. Since it made a ton we just made a dozen and then I froze the remaining dough.
So, after we polished that dozen off that dozen I decided to make them into cookie bars....and they turned out perfect. Afterwards, he told me that was his intent the whole time...lol.
So, last night I was upstairs on the computer for a bit and when I came down he had cut them into bars and had them under a cake plate cover...on top of a napkin...haha!  
He did so great... I was so proud of him. lol. He never ceases to amaze me.







And this was hanna's art at school today...her favorite song.



No comments:

Post a Comment