Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy 30th, Trav!


Happy 30th birthday to a great guy, who just happens to be my best friend and husband...and a great one at that and an amazing father! 
Travis is so smart, funny, of course, handsome :), has the biggest heart, a friend to all, makes me to be a better person, has a great personality, loves the outdoors and is spot on with his bow and rifles, extremely entertaining..and the list could go on and on....
Today he turned the big 3-0..is down 25 lbs and 15" and ran 4 miles last night with the intent to run a half marathon soon! I am soooo proud of him. 
Although Travis is the socialite of the fam he wouldn't allow me to do anything for his birthday....all he wanted was a family dinner...
So, this morning we had whole wheat egg and turkey bacon biscuits and for dinner he wants salmon! :)
For lunch a few of his friends/co-workers took him to Furr's...see, he's getting old! (actually, we love furr's..lol).  So, I hope he enjoyed his lunch without his 2 kiddos making a complete mess.. :)

In honor of his birthday I thought I would share how our little Travis has grown up into such a wonderful man, son, husband, father and friend.

Happy birthday, Trav...we love you!  Here's to 30!  












No comments:

Post a Comment