Rollin' with the Roby's


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winner Recipe....

                                   Let me preface by saying...My 1 year old is the pickiest eater ever. If it is not a peanut butter cracker or a piece of candy...the girl doesn't eat. I have explored many options...she'll put it in her mouth wipes it off her tongue and then drops it on the floor....it's really fun let me tell you. I give her a daily multivitamin to help get nutrients and occasionally gets the squeezable food pouches and the kids sidekicks nutritional shakes.  
I say that because, we make banana bread often bc our bananas ripen to much before we can eat them...so we freeze them and make banana bread. So, when I ran across this recipe on pinterest I thought it looked yummy and added some healthy aspects to regular banana bread...so I made it yesterday...and well, it's almost all gone. It's been a hit..and little miss LOVES it..so I thought I would share. It's perfect for adults and little kids...and it's healthy for you and super easy to make. 

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bread: One of my very favorite recipes - use mini chips and instant oats for best results.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bread: 

 Click here to get the recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bread! 

It's Delicious. I use whole wheat flour often and some recipes come out grainy bc of it..but not this recipe since the oatmeal gives it that extra texture anyways... It does call for Organic cane sugar..but I was just fresh out..ha..so, I just used regular sugar..and it worked great. :)  oh, and I used the regular size chocolate chips..we love chocolate in our family....:) I made muffins and bread..I did one loaf of bread and poured the remaining batter into muffin tins...for a quick grab and go breakfast! :)
Anyways, thought I would share...bc if hanna will eat it..everybody else would probably love it too! :)

  



No comments:

Post a Comment