Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Family pics..


This past sunday I had the absolute privilege of taking pictures for some sweet friends. I was ecstatic yet super nervous when I was asked...I wanted to do a great job...I love taking pictures but my kids are always my Victims..oops.. I meant models...so they were actually thrilled somebody else was hearing all the clicking of the camera! haha! 
Here is just a preview of some of them...Although only a couple of people read this blog I want to keep some of my absolute favorites a secret as they might appear on christmas cards!! :)
Luckily for me they were so photogenic and made taking the pictures so much easier. Thanks Tommerup Family at tommerupfamily.blogspot.com for letting me take pictures of your beautiful family!

I'll share a few black and white pics...




Of Course had to get the "Guns Up" picture!




 Hi beautiful baby, Hayes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment