Rollin' with the Roby's


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

end of summer..


you know summer is coming to an end and fall is soon beginning when...

church goes back to its regular schedule instead of just one service...hence the way we have time for photo ops beforehand..

instead of the golf channel being on all the time it's now hunting....

we go to the deer lease once a week...

i'm ready for the hot, hot heat to be over with and new cooler weather. I enjoy hot weather but come july/august it's just too hot! I feel for all the preggos out there. 

stores get crowded again since everybody is back in town...

stores have their fall line in..yay!  my favorite season

i start thinking of my christmas list...ha. 

hugs mommy..

silly ty...








and guess what...we had a little rain on monday...and ty and hanna loved playing it. 




 snack time...hanna just helped herself...haha



Ty the builder...his tape measure, pencil and helicopter tape measure....the kid loves to "build." he tells me, "Mommy, I have work to do."


No comments:

Post a Comment