Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Toddler talks..

One of my friends mom's told me while i was pregnant with Ty..that she wrote down all the funny things her kids said through the years in a notebook for keepsakes. I thought that was a great idea and decided to keep record of what My kids say. Now that Ty is able to have a full conversation the things He says are pretty comical so I thought I'd share a few.

Favorite phrases:
"hey, what you doing."
"hey, wait a second."
"little bit of help please."
"just one more time."
"hey, where'd that come from."
"I no can do it."
"oh, that be fun (or) yummy."
" I show you a trick."

The list could go on and on..

What he says to Hanna....
"come here pretty girl."
"Hanna sit in my lap."
"here Hanna you try."
"Hanna..look at mommy. "
"Hanna's heavy."
Etc etc

He's always searching for dinosaur bones in our flowerbeds.

Tells me " I play in gowf-tournament" with tiger woods on Sunday."

He's a funny boy and sweet big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment