Rollin' with the Roby's


Monday, May 21, 2012

Taking in life...

Right now as I sit on the couch with Ty sharing a snack..and by sharing I mean, he takes a bite of pub mix( yes, our favorite snack..if you haven't had it run to Sam's and grab some..we love it) and gives the remaining bite to me..thanks for sharing Ty! Ha! We are surrounded by mounds and mounds of folded laundry that needs to be put away..by the looks of it, it appears I haven't done laundry in AWHILE! We are watching Yo Gabba Gabba..another of Ty's favorite. Even though I think yo gabba gabba is incredibly weird/odd it entertains millions of kids..mine included and the fact that seeing all the laundry that needs to be put away is driving me nuts...I remain seated soaking up the cuddle time and enjoying my half eaten snack! I love my little boy so much and he is such a sweet, sweet boy! He may be a busy bee but he is constantly making me laugh..especially now since he can communicate extremely well...ahhh..the honesty of a toddler! :)the worst part of being sick is not allowing your kids to be around you or share your drink in fear of them getting sick but hearing, "feel better mommy" and "I love you mommy." just melts my heart!
Anyways, just thought I'd share this little moment! But, Ty's up and about now and Hanna has woken up..my peaceful time is over! :)
although Trav and I feel better, Hanna now is sick..with a cold/croup! Go figure! But, we were able to enjoy the pool yesterday for a bit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment