Rollin' with the Roby's


Monday, March 19, 2012

Prayers...

I heard about this story from http://downwiththedearmores.blogspot.com and it completely touched my heart.
1) being a NICU nurse is a passion of mine...It was a profession I wanted to do from high school did it for 3 years and then became a mom and was able to be a stay at home mom which brings me to my next point...2) I am a mom!
Therefore, this story touched my heart in several different ways...as a nurse and as a mom! Since it is Ty's nap time and Hanna is playing in her jumper I was able to read this blog and catch up on "Thatcher's Story." It brought tears to my eyes and chills on my skin. Upon my reading I learned that before sweet Thatcher was even born his mommy and daddy wanted him to be a light of God and to use him as a tool to spread the word of God..therefore, I am spreading his news.
Please pray for baby Thatcher, his parents, family and the numerous medical dr.'s in his line of care. Pray for Thatcher's brain activity including all organs to improve and "shock the dr's." Pray for strength of the parents as this is an extremely tough situation. If you have time read his story at http://www.thepaulfamilyjourney.blogspot.com
As we all know, and I have witnesses as a NICU nurse, God is in control and can move mountains and perform miracles..like their story says,
"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen. - Ephesians 3:20-21



No comments:

Post a Comment