Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

Today I am thankful for a couple of things...one being the neighborhood we now live in..we are surrounded by great neighbors and were welcomed so nicely into the area! Of course our favorite neighbors are as Ty calls them, "kaseyhaw-wie," "bake and Mia." they have been life-savers during the moving process and ty spent lots of time at their house pulling out all of hallie's toys and telling Mia to stay "outside"..thank you Kasey for always entertaining Ty..and letting him
Biss around Mia!
Before we even moved in we had met several..basically all, of our street. All wonderful people...and pretty much everybody has kids Ty and Hanna's age. So fun! In fact, there is a little boy who we have known since the boys were little, now they are in the same mdo class and I know they'll be great friends..so that's fun! Once we moved in we were given such a great welcoming with household treats, muffins, banana bread and cookies..we love our neighbors. The block will have lots of fun together!
Secondly, I am thankful for the rain we got this evening. The weatherman callee for rain and well, he got it right,(doesn't happen often..haha)... but unfortunately it only lasted a few sprinkles at our house..oh well, at least we got a little wet pavement! Ha! They are also calling for It tomorrow..keeping my fingers crossed!
Oh! And currently I am thankful for the lack of sounds coming from the baby monitor!!! That NEVER happens with a little 3 month old girl I know..not to mention any names...Hanna! Whoops..did I just say that! Ha!!
She Hates being put down in her bed since you can't hold her...Sooo.. I am Enjoying it thoroughly...hopefully this means she'll have a GREAT night and sleep for awhile!!! Please, please, please!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pic of Travis, Ty and Hanna! I can't wait to see pics of the house! Hope all is well! We miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete