Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

The last week has been, oh so busy! Moving with two little ones isn't the easiest or efficient but to top it off both (or Ty who passed it on to
Hanna) got the stomach bug! Blah! In the midst of all the craziness I 1) found some cleaning tools (swifter and steam mop) didn't have the best move and were broken( perfect timing to find that out when your kids are puking all over the floors! Ha! But 2) I got some wonderful cuddle time! Instead of un-boxing and arranging the house I just sat with my sick babies. It was much needed for all of us...therefore, I am extremely thankful I am a stay at home mommy or as Travis labels me..house manager! Ha! I love being home with my babies everyday..even on chaotic days..I love it! It's a non-stop job but I love it! There are definitely days I would enjoy going back to nursing but right now I enjoy being a private nurse to Ty and Hanna!:) I love seeing Hanna's smiles and her jibberish talk, and I love playing cars, football, golf, scary monsters, coloring etc with Ty...they are both so much fun and Ty has gotten a great imagination and it's funny to hear his stories! I can't wait to see what Hanna's personally becomes!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment