Rollin' with the Roby's


Monday, February 13, 2012

Superbowl...

I know this is a week late but due to time and my computer not wanting to download the pictures..I am just getting to these (sorry Kasey for the delay in pictures). Anyways, we had a very lax superbowl sunday since our house was( and still is) in the moving stage...but at least Hallie, Hanna and Ty got to play...and we just hung out...boys outside, girls inside..you know, the typical get together! ha. Nobody was really into the game or the commercials..instead we just talked..or at least that was what Kasey and I did...and of course entertained by our babies.
In case you are a pinterest fan and have seen the recipes for:

Buffalo chicken dip...
Buffalo Chicken Dip... AKA "Crack Dip"
http://pinterest.com/pin/227713324878458561/

It's yummy. I am not a fan of buffalo sauce but travis is and I found out Blake also enjoyed
it so I decided to make it...and it turned out I even liked the dip. thanks pinterest.

and this one...
No Bake Thin Mint Cookie Truffles- only 3 ingredients!
http://pinterest.com/pin/227713324878724022/
yum-O









No comments:

Post a Comment