Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursdays..

Today I am thankful and grateful for a trait that I take for granted daily..my sight. Although, I need glasses/contacts to see in a non-blurry setting....I am grateful that I can see. especially my 2 beautiful children,travis,family, friends..i can drive...see to shop, take pictures.etc, etc..the list could go on and on! Plus, although Midland is as flat as a pancake and has mounds of dirt...we have gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.Plus, we can see the stars...not as well in Midland as you can, as I did, growing up in Greenwood...but, nevertheless..we can see them! :) if you stop and realize all the things we see and the beauty of Gods creation..we are truly blessed!

and...trav and I have taken on a challenge of memorizing the book of James! wish us luck..prayers are welcome...or get out your Bible and do it with us! :)

What are you thankful/grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment