Rollin' with the Roby's


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

To help realize the many, many blessings God has given me/you..I decided to blog about it..hence, "Thankful Thursday."

So, today I am thankful for muscles..here's a little nursing triviafor you...if I remember correctly, there are 320 pairs of muscles. Probably should have googled that before sharing but..well, that takes time...so if I'm incorrect forgive me! Lol. Anyways, you might ask why muscles? Well, without muscles you wouldn't be able to SMILE.,,since it takes 9 muscles to create a full smile! And...today, Hanna has been all smiles...and not just at me but her toys as well. She's getting to the age where she hits her objects trying to grab them..and apparently today she found humor in it! And I loved watching her. Plus, she'll have little conversations with me with her coos! Looks like we might have another talker on the way. Ha!

Anyways, the way God made the human body is incredible and I am especially grateful for the ability to smile and therefore watch my little girl learn and spread joy through her smiles!!!:)

What were you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment