Rollin' with the Roby's


Monday, January 2, 2012

Blessed...

Happy New Year.....In the new year 2012 one of my goals is to truthfully, realize and be grateful for all the many blessings God has given me. And, my goal couldn't have started off better...at church on Sunday Ty stayed with us instead of going to his class since he wasn't feeling well...and to be honest, I am glad it happened that way. It was adorable and heart warming to hear him try and sing the songs for worshiping God. I loved hearing him...and when we prayed he would get in the praying position...he wouldn't always last the whole time but we Church of Christ peeps can say some pretty lengthy prayers..haha. anyways, not only did I get to start the new year by worshiping God,but I did it with my family whom He has blessed me with! :) I love my family...they each make me smile and laugh constantly..I love Travis and his funny personality..Ty, is the sweetest little boy..quick story...tonight, like every night, he gives everyone hugs and kisses night-night...well, tonight we managed to go to his room without kissing hanna (who was in her swing)..so, before ty climbed into bed he said, "kiss hanna, mommy." sooo...his cute little self ran into the den and kissed hanna then ran right back into his room..ahh..melt a mommies heart! love, love that little boy! :) and hanna is as sweet as they come...love to just hold and cuddle with her and see the great big smiles she shares...can't wait to see what kind of personality she has. :) God has truly blessed me and I am extremely grateful!
here's a glimpse of some of our daily"entertainment."


Ty got a train for christmas from mom-mom and grandpa..and he loves it...rides round and round..makes a choo-choo horn motion with his arm and dances to the music!
but...he also loved Brady's gift. In fact, ty got into the car and said, "bye,mommy..I go to the house." lol...He only hears that.... daily, since we drive by our house everyday. haha. silly boy. brady wasn't too sure of ty's driving...Brady said, "I walk" lol..he didn't want to ride with ty anymore..lol. I love them both..I laugh as I type this bc they crack me up!


Ty letting Daddy lay in his lap..

Ty chose his attire for the evening...yes, we laughed and thought.."fat guy in a little coat." Who doesn't need a sheepskin coat and a hat to sleep in...lol. and of course, he wanted it "button." haha. he constantly makes us laugh. he did finally let us take the coat off but the hat stayed on all night. ha.
two greatest blessings..and to top it off they love each other so much. Ty is a great, great big brother always looking out for her ...and hanna loves when her big brother talks to her..she always stops what she is doing (crying, playing) to look at ty...love it.
on a trip to "the house" ty put his visor on backyards with the bill upwards and started acting like an indian...lol...have no idea where that came from but it made me laugh.
sophi and hanna playing...but just a few days after this picture sophi started crawling...go sophi go...one of the few times Hanna liked tummy time...thanks Sophi for entertaining her! ha! :)
BIG sweet smiles...complete with the right side dimple! :) love my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment