Rollin' with the Roby's


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In honor of Ryder...


Last Thursday our WONDERFUL friends through us a baby shower in honor of
Ryder James Roby.
We are so blessed to have such great friends and for them to want to celebrate with us during this exciting time as we expand our family.
We received lots of great gifts from diapers and wipes to adorable clothing and necessities and of course, big brother Ty got a few things as well. It was incredibly sweet of everyone who hosted and came to show their love and support of Ryder, Ty and me and Trav. Of course, I didn't get as many pictures...barely any at all..but, I was able to get a few. Thank yall again for such a wonderful shower!
Some of the hostesses.

Sara and sweet Mason

Kasey and Hallie..who was so cute in her sparkle party dress






Cute diaper cake.

Speaking of Ryder...he is doing just great! Still due to arrive at 7:30 on Friday, November 4th...and it couldn't get here fast enough...although, I know it'll be here before I know it. ha! These last few weeks/days we have been out to our storage unit to gather our baby stuff, washing/sanitizing everything and re-arranging in my parents house to make room for the little guy. So...as of last sunday, thanks to trav, dad and my mom...everything is re-organized, re-arranged and baby stuff is ready to go... and me, trav and ty have our summer clothes in boxes and our fall/winter in closets..phew..so....we are officially ready for you Ryder! :)
Next week all the family is coming in...which we are excited about. Meme comes in on wednesday with Dad from a nice little get-a-way at 700 Springs Ranch(have fun meme) and thursday Gamy and Granddaddy (amy and trae) fly in and aunt Casey, sophi girl and brady bear drive in from abilene! :) Saturday at 11:00, which just happens to be the kickoff time for the Tech vs UT game aunt ashley flies in...hmm..ash, you might be stranded at the airport for awhile..lol. j/k! we'll get you a cab..again, just kidding! haha! :) So, we will have a fun-filled, family weekend and hopefully all will go perfectly so we can come home sunday morning!! yay!! It's hard to imagine loving Ryder with the same amount that I do Ty...but, I know there is definitely room for all his love and I can't wait to experience it. I will be the luckiest mommy to 2 boys...I just can't wait to see what Ryder looks like. Trav and I were discussing his looks the other night and neither of us have any clue (obviously) but we wonder if he'll look like Ty? With Ty we had absolutely no inklings...but since we have a little boy now it makes us wonder a little more. haha...we shall see what God has made for us...and we couldn't be more excited! :) Can't wait to hold and meet you Ryder James Roby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment