Rollin' with the Roby's


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day...

Happy father's Day daddy...You have been such a great daddy and I think you are the BEST there is. i am so lucky to have you. you always play with me, chase me, tickle me, make me laugh and recently...how to swing my "bat." I love it when you come home for lunch but I hate it when you leave..but I think you for working so hard to provide for mommy and I. I love being around you and making you smile. Thanks again for being such a great dad. Love you so much, TY!

Travis really is an exceptional dad. From birth he has always helped me with ty and was never afraid to change a diaper..no matter what the contents were..haha. Like many of you know...Ty, is a mini-Travis and that makes me so happy because there is nobody else who i want Ty to be like than his daddy!!! Love you Trav and thank you so much for everything you do! :)


Father's Day Kisses

and a big HUG.



Like father like son.




Ty got his daddy some monogrammed golf balls and new reef sandals. He also got him a picture of them, one of daddy's big fish and a card (he made at MDO) to take to his office. Ty is just so proud to call him daddy. Little did MDO know his daddy is such an avid fisherman...it was perfect.


AND...Happy father's day to my Dad!


I can't say enough on how I feel about my dad...he is a great and wonderful man and I am so proud to call him my dad. He is always there for not only me but my family as well....and we love you so much, dad! Although I am not with him for father's day I know he is having a great day relaxing on the beach with mom...probably watching the golf tournament.. Not a bad way to spend father's day!


Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there! The world is a better place because of you! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment